Today was 0 period finals (7AM-9AM), oh joy!
- I had Chemistry Final which really rather sucked.
- I had spent all night working on a Spanish project and photography write up, and barely had time to study.
- I was totally unprepared for the final... I'd be surprised if I got a B on it.
- And the teacher doesn't scale.... So it doesn't mater what the best score was... And it was all fill in the blank, so there's a HUGE chance for errors...
I MEAN HUGEsince sig. figs. count and this way there was no way to guess... u either know it or not and have no 1 in 4 chance of being right
Also in exciting events today: I turned in my photo write up and Spanish project... the Spanish thing due weeks ago, and the write up due a full 2 quarters ago.
Wow I'm horrible at timeliness...
My Weekend... ROCKED
MICHELLE!!!! My Dearest Bahar!!!!!!!
hehehehehe, omg, I'm in love with her... and fell in love all over again
- Ok, so we went to dinner at a nice restaurant (Thaifoon)
- tasting tower
- chocolate volcano
- OMFG, IT WAS GREAT... and sorta romantic as it was "candle" lit
- Walked thru fashion center at night... oooo ;-)
- sleep ;-)
- cross dressing and laundry (note: panties aren't meant for men)
- :-( back home